It has been another great year for Parley Lake wines at national and international wine competitions. A total of seven gold, ten silver and ten bronze medals were awarded from five different competitions which include:
- International Cold Climate Wine Competition (ICCWC)
- Finger Lakes International Wine Competition (FLIWC)
- Mid-America Wine Competition (MAWC)
- Indianapolis International Wine Competition (INDY)
- MN Food & Wine Experience (MNF&W)
Frontenac Gris was also awarded "Best of Class" at the 2016 INDY competition.
To date, Parley Lake wines have won 142 medals, of which 39 are gold.