Join us for an educational and fun morning in honor of John Chapman, better known as Johnny Appleseed, and Peter M. Gideon, our state's own Pioneer Horticulturist, and to celebrate Minnesota as the birthplace of the Honeycrisp Apple. You will also receive one of your own Honeycrisp Trees to plant at home. Then stay and help us celebrate the release of our Apples & Vines wine!
Tickets for this event are $75 and include:
- Educational session on how to best plant, prune and water Honeycrisp trees from our own Lin Deardorff, who has been farming MN apples since the late 1970's
- Your own bare root Honeycrisp Tree to plant at home
- Coffee and donuts in morning, and lunch provided by The Strudel Haus
- Bottle of our Apples & Vines Wine
- $5 of the ticket sale will be donated to Carver County Historical Society
Companion Tickets are $25.