The time is here for our grape harvest and we're looking for grape picking volunteers! Take part and you can say that you took the grapes from the vine to wine!
What you get:
- A bottle of Frontenac Gris
- Free Wine Tasting (to be used on a separate day)
- Coffee and Donut break
- Education about vines and harvest
- An enjoyable and relaxed experience in the vineyard
- An invitation to our Harvest Party at the end of the year!
- Bragging rights (when we bottle the vintage, you can say you were a part of it!!)
What we need from our volunteers:
- Show up on time and be available to pick for a 4 hour slot (If you cannot stay for 4 hours just let the Vineyard Manager know before the picking date).
- Be prepared for the weather of the day (Dress in layers just in case as well as rain gear – it is MN after all!!)
- Bring as many vineyard and winemaking questions you may have (our Vineyard Manager / Assistant Winemaker, Steve Boyd, will be happy to answer them)
Steve will be sending out an email on the Thursday before picking to give a quick update and more information regarding what variety of grape you will be picking and the general forecast update.
There are several shifts to choose from:
Saturday, September 16th at 8:00 am to Noon
Saturday, September 16th at 12:30 to 4:30 pm
Saturday, Spetember 24th at 8:00 am to Noon
Sunday, September 25th at 8:00 am to Noon
This is a FREE event! Grab a few friends, enjoy a beautiful morning in the vineyard and have a fun wine tasting when you're done!